My name is Ruba Khan and this is my media blog in which I will be doing all my coursework on, homework and any tasks we may need to do. I am currently doing media studies as an AS level and hope to carry it on for A2. I enjoy this subject thoroughly and I would love to do something along the lines of this in the future. I enjoy filming and editing the most. I like to be creative and would like to think I am a creative person. I have a thirst to make things unique and exemplify them in my own way. However, the theory part of media is very interesting to see how things are created in the media industry (films, music videos, adverts, etc.). Also it is fascinating to see all the cast & crew, cameras and time that goes into making something tricky look so easy as we watch it.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Panning Shot



This is an example of a panning/pan shot. Panning shot can be done as still photography as well as a video. In video, it is to scan a subject horizontally using the camera.
In photography, panning is used to insinuate fast motion, and highlight the subject from other elements in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment